Aleksandr P. VerevkinAleksandr P. Verevkin was born on February 23, 1946.
Head of the Department of Automation of Chemical Technology Processes, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Training “Ufa State Petroleum Technological University”.
He finished the Ufa Petroleum Institute in 1969 with a specialization in “Automation of Chemical Technology Processes”, the qualification “Automation Electrical Engineer”.
Academic degree: Doctor of Engineering.
Academic rank: Professor.
Work in subdivisions and organizations:
• 1969–1972 – Assistant of the Department of Automation of Chemical Technology Processes (ACTP) of the Ufa Petroleum Institute (UPI);
• 1972–1975 – the full-time postgraduate course of the Ulianov (Lenin) Leningrad Electrotechnical Institute (LETI);
• 1975–1976 – Assistant of the Department of ACTP of UPI;
• 1976–1978 – Senior Teacher of the Department of ACTP;
• 1978–1995 – Associate Professor of the Department of ACTP;
• 1995 – Head of the Department of ACTP. In 1999, he defended the Doctoral Dissertation with the specialization 05.13.07 – Automation of processes and production, Professor (from 2002).
Main areas of expertise: development of control methods and means over processes of extraction, transportation and processing of oil and gas according to products quality indicators and production technical-and-economic efficiency indicators.
Membership in scientific and professional societies: A member of the Academic Council on Conferment of Academic Degrees Д-212.288.03.
Awards and prizes:
1998 – awarded with the lapel badge “An Honorary Worker of the Higher Professional Education of Russia”;
2005 – awarded with a diploma of the Ministry of Education of RF.
He lectures on the following subjects and courses:
• Automatic control theory;
• Automation of processes and production;
• Actuating devices and electric drive.
A member of the Academic Council of USPTU and the Faculty of Automation of Production Processes; an expert of the System of Examination of Industrial Safety.
Professional skills upgrading:
• 1975 – defense of the Candidate's Dissertation;
• 1999 – defense of the Doctoral Dissertation;
• 1971, 1980, 1984, 2001, 2005 – Faculty of Professional Skills Upgrading, training;
• 2003 – professional skills upgrading according to the program “Quality management. Process approach”.
Link to the personal page (In Russ.): http://rusoil.net/default.aspx?link=2148